I've been under the weather the past few days. My nasal passages are congested which brings me to the place of miserable. However, I am still thankful. I'm thankful that my "job" as a student allows me to stay home-- on days I feel great and on days I feel bad. Today, I haven't done much work but my job allows fluctuation like today.
So one of the perks of being student is student insurance. And yea, although not ... free per se, it still feels pretty awesome to walk up to a desk and swipe your ID card and walk away with cough syrup, cough drops, bandages, etc. We loaded up before we left town and I am chowing down my way through our lozenges collection. Time to get more when I go back to defend!
My adviser got my paper and is looking at it now. She'll be in town this week and we'll meet and figure out next steps. I'm grateful when email messages work. Okay, now to go write a bunch since I've been kind of a slacker today.
No comments:
Post a Comment