1.09.2013

The digital age. Pen & Paper. Gummy Vitamins.

I'm grateful that my class notes and reading notes are all digital. There was a moment of inspiration earlier today and I knew it was from one of my classes... and a simply search turned up the source and bam! suddenly the manuscript is three page longer. Hooray. It was also interesting reading through my class notes again, I wonder how much of that information has retained.

At the same time that I am thankful for the digital age, I do like having pen and paper. Writing down things just helps me organize. My desk is a mess of little notes I've written myself, reminding me to go back to page this and that to add that tidbit and clarify that point. Having notes on my desktop isn't quite the same. But maybe that's how I'm wired. I do like my notebook documenting this journey, where I've written passing thoughts and little insights. Now that would not be the same if it were digital. Right?

And finally, gummy vitamins! I've always been pretty inconsistent in eating my vitamins but when they taste like yummy gummies in shapes of cars? No problem here consuming it. Now my problem is remembering if I've already had some today.

No comments:

Post a Comment